Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
Hotels.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
FindHotelUS$84
All reviews great stay great hotel fort benning room was clean would definitely stay here again front desk staff business trip my son ft pillows carpet florida accommodations channels rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Hotel was nice,not new but refurbished.room had linoleum flooring,good for dogs.near restaurants.rates were reasonable .recommend.parking at hotel adequate.dead end street so quiet.felt safe in that area.breakfast was a bag of muffin juice ,waste of money.staff was attentive and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Breakfast was a bust. Could have had better selection in To-Go bag. Room had sent of animal. Chek-in/out was great. Pool was closed. Near shopping center and other entertainment. Need better pillows. Tub needed resealing around bottom.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2020 via mobile

This hotel was a decent stay for the money. Came to visit a family member who was a patient at the nearby Piedmont Medical Center. There was nothing extraordinary about the hotel, but it was clean and in a good location. Being clean in the midst of a pandemic was reassuring, so no complaints there. Very close to Target, Wal-Mart and a good amount of restaurants. If you are feeling adventurous, it's only about a 10 min drive to the Alabama border. Doordash will also deliver here with no problem. I always had a pleasant interaction with all the front desk staff. I wasn't a fan of Columbus, Georgia in general, but if I had to return I would definitely consider this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 33latoyaa
Reviewed 17 March 2020

At first I wasn’t sure I was going to enjoy staying at this facility for five nights. It was my first experience here. But, from the moment I arrived I was made to feel welcome and was treated as a valued customer. I was concerned about cleanliness with all that was occurring with Covid-19, but the facility was clean and regular cleaning was occurring in the building. You could smell the fresh cleaning products. I appreciated that very much. My room was clean with no odors or intruders (insects ). Again, much appreciated. The bed was comfortable. No internet problems. The breakfast area was clean with a satisfactory breakfast. No complaints about the facility. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2020

This was a great hotel and we were able to bring our dog. The room was clean and the staff was terrific. I will be staying here again and again! The location is close to everything and 8 minutes from CSU which was were we spent most of our time.

Date of stay: March 2020