Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Friendly Staff and A Great Time

Had a blast! The staff was very friendly. They were very organized and made us feel very safe. They... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
ashleycG8173NM
Awesome trip

It was awesome! and the staff were super friendly and safety focused. We did the blue heron zip... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Steve B

All reviews classic trip rafting trip lazy river great guide white water rafting raft guide zip line challenge course class rapids great trip super fun an absolute blast fun experience a lot of fun family trip across the river local history
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

My family had a blast! Our guide, Mango, was very knowledgeable and so nice. My girls loved being able to jump in and float down the river during the “lazy river” section. We can’t wait to plan our next trip!

Reviewed 6 April 2021

We had an amazing experience. My husband and I have been rafting many times obviously this river goes through the middle of a city so it was much different then Colorado or Costa Rica, but I have to say our tour guide WAFFLE made it super fun and amazing. I totally recommend it. Also the shop makes everything super convenient. Lockers are a little to small but at least they have some. They have showers and great bathroom space to dry off and change. They’re located in the middle of downtown so dinner or lunch after is easy. Make sure u ask for waffle if you go rafting.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2021

We did the blue heron zipline as a family and it was awesome! I definitely recommend the all access because doing the extra courses was hilarious. Even my dad with his bad knee was able to do them all. They were all very nervous as it was their first time ziplining, but the team was great and safe and they had a blast. Definitely wear sunscreen, though, because a lot of it is in the sun.

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Birthday trip. I enjoyed it. Hudson is a fire river guide, gun shots and all.the boat went completely vertical, Got soaked. I had the opportunity to steered the boat. I had a good time.

Reviewed 3 April 2021

Staff was awesome. they were all extremely polite, courteous, and helpful. Plus, they were all in a great mood which made our experience more positive.