See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2018

This is a brand-new sparkling hotel right next to I-85; I think we may have even been the first customers to stay in our room!! The room was extremely comfy and everything smelled wonderful!! The staff was friendly and very helpful and the breakfast was great!!! This hotel was a departure from other HIE hotels I've stayed in, in that the breakfast setup was MUCH better; they didn't attempt to put all the hot items in one enclosure, and that made the traffic flow go much smoother. The pancake machine was a first for me; it looked like a 3-D printer and the pancakes were good. Aside from the orange juice being a little watery, it was the BEST hotel breakfast I've had in a long time. Well done, HIE!!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Michael A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Good Afternoon Cruiser9901!

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Commerce. We are a brand new hotel and love taking great care of our guests.

If your travels ever bring you back to the area - whether it is to visit friends or family or to the Tanger Outlet Center please keep The Holiday Inn Express in mind.

Thank you again!