All reviews front desk room was clean mexican restaurant truck parking bad part bagels hot coffee one night nice hotel staff was friendly stay there again shopping and restaurants refrigerator and microwave upon check i highly recommend this hotel needed a place to stay free breakfast
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Had the ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE after staying 2 nights here. When I woke up after spending a night at this hotel my shoulder, back, and face were completely swollen, itchy, and fat. I had broken into hives due to a bad case of bed bugs. The manager "Kimberly" told me that if it was anything other than bed bugs they would not refund us and it was not their problem because "it's Georgia... and Georgia has a lot of bugs." So with her instruction I went to the nearest Urgent Care and spend 6 hours there where the doctor did confirm I had broken out in hives due to several bed bug bites. And I knew as well what it was because I have a severe allergy to them.... I had this same experience at another hotel a year ago. I had several shots to stop the swelling, itching, and immense pain. I went back to the hotel to give the manager the medical files showing that the doctor found that I was indeed was bitten by bed bugs and her response was that they don't have bed bugs and it wasn't their problem. She also stated that I did not follow proper protocol and that they would give me a refund as a one time courtesy. (Even though we did everything we were told) But they would not cover the hospital fees I had racked up. They were rude, condescending, and awful to deal with. They weren't even apologetic to that fact that my face/ eye was completely swollen and there were bite marks all over after waking up in their facilities. They are in denial that they have bed bugs and claim that the sheets they use stop bed bugs from coming into the surface. This should show you that 1. they know they have a bed bug problem and are trying to cover it up and 2. if you know a thing or two about bed bugs they can live in the head boards or blankets and even the carpet and can easily climb through sheets. So this was a BS answer they gave me because they know they can be shut down if they get caught with bed bugs. Attached are pictures that show my face and it is now day 4 and my face and body is still swollen and very itchy and I have now been out of work for 2 easy due to this traumatic experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arie M
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Was looking for one night stand and found that this hotel have a Great Location, Great Service and facilities. Is a small hotel, but have all you need: Clean Room with mini refri, microwave, clean beds, room was big enough and a decent breakfast, all for an excellent price!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We decided to spend the night before heading to Pigeon Forge the next day. I had stayed here many years ago. Now, renovated, it was truly a Day Inn. I've often thought Days Inns were overpriced. This was priced about the same as all of the other chain hotels. The bed was a king-size and I almost needed a stool to get up on it!! There was no door to your car - had to load your luggage to a rack and push it down to your room from the inside hallway. These type of hotels remind me of hospitals. It was okay for one night.

Room tip: People do run up and down in the hallways arriving and leaving making it noisy at these times
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Cons:
1. Zaxbys food still in microwave and it smells awful.
2. Pubic hair all over floor, toilet, and tub in bathroom.
3. Toilet lid was down, I opened it and there was pee inside.
4. Hairs and unknown stains on bed.

Pros:
1. Front desk clerk was very nice and polite.
2. Booking was very nice and polite.
3. Lobby is nice.

If I wasn’t so tired from driving 16 hours and only getting 4 hours of sleep, I would have definitely complained. But the desk lady is new and didn’t know if she had to charge me for a dog fee for my service dog, so I doubt she’d be adequately trained on this other than giving me a new room and I just wanted to get some shut eye.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel we stayed 3 days in March & 1 night in April. The hotel is totally renovated looks like a new hotel. Comfortable beds , new furniture & clean bedding & sheets. Staff is friendly & truck parking is available. Mexican restaurant located behind hotel

Date of stay: March 2018