All reviewslonghorn steakhouseroom was cleanwaffle housesouthern hospitalityeasy accessbusiness tripenjoyed my staystaff was very friendlywould stay here againwafflesoutlet mallconvenient locationgreat pricegeorgiainterstateconspros
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The room I received was not the room I had reserved. No biggie, but when I got to the room, there was toothpaste spattered on the mirror, and soap smeared in the shower. I travel with a Service Dog, who had gotten behind the bed, and when I went to retrieve her, the toe nail clippings and filth behind the bed were atrocious. Then I noticed the fridge was not cooling well, so I pulled it out from the dresser it is in, and behind the dresser, so much yuck, that I wanted to puke. I understand that the cleaning crew does not get much time to clean these rooms when they are occupied, but how about a full out cleaning when they are UNOCCUPIED, to allow for a more pleasant, and clean stay for the next guest. The staff itself was kind, courteous, and pleasant. It was difficult though, to tell who was staff and who was guest. The staff wearing regular t shirts and jeans, chit chatting in the lounge area, watching people come in and leave. Uniforms or company polo professional shirts, could clear up this confusion.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
harry p, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

We try our best to accommodate all of our guest to the rooms they reserve. However, If there is a guest that is staying over in the room another guest reserved we have to change the room on the reservation. Our goal is to make sure our guest are satisfied, and we are here to hear any complaints that any of our guest may have while staying with us. We apologize for any inconvenience that our guest have that stay with us.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Everything during our two night stay met or exceeded my expectations! The room was clean with very comfortable beds. The television was a good size with plenty of channels. The bathroom was spacious with a great walk in shower. The air conditioning worked fine and kept the room very cold. They do have a nice exercise room and a outdoor pool with lounge chairs. The breakfast each morning was so tasty!! Omelettes, sausage, breakfast potatoes, waffles, fresh fruit, bagels, english muffins. The coffee was just right and available any time in the lobby. Every staff person I talked with were all very customer oriented. Thank you to Josh and Trish who went above and beyond to help me. If in Commerce make this Hampton Inn your first and only choice!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
harry p, Manager at Hampton Inn Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you. We will let Josh and Trish know. We hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 27 July 2018

When you're traveling and tired, a great bed can make all the difference in the world. Hampton Inn has the best bed ever. I can always trust my rest to them, and they are easy to find. Never take a chance. Ho Hampton.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 July 2018

When I checked in, the clerk just checked me in and gave me a room key. No ID verification against my credit card on file. He didn't offer or recognize my Hilton Rewards status.

The beds were comfortable, the rooms were nicely furnished but small. The full luggage cart barely fit in. I had to squeeze between it and the wall.

The Housekeeping, Breakfast, and morning check out staff were very nice, friendly and accommodating.

When I checked out, steam cleaners were there. I had difficulty moving a packed luggage cart over the approximately 2 inch diameter hoses. I had to pick one side of the cart up and over, then do the other. While a carpet cleaner company employee stood there and watched me. (Not hotel staff).

I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Lets_go_family

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Miri L.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Room is a little small for the cost but overall was pretty nice hotel. Also breakfast was nothing special for the cost of staying there. I would have expected a little more for the price. The bed and pillows were comfortable though.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business