“Always Fresh, Fast & Excellent”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #37 of 183 Restaurants in Conyers
Reviewed 23 July 2017

As you would expect from Panera, Fresh wholesome, fast, clean, friendly and good.
Good parking, good location, friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

''This restaurant to its credit is always consistent. Had a bowl of chicken noodle soup, baget, cookies and a medium drink. Good portion of soup. The price with tax came to $9.60. Good but not an every day event.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I have to agree with the reviews that say Panera is a bit pricey. However, the meal I had today was well worth the money. I had the Pick 2 meal. I chose a Greek salad and a tuna sandwich with chips and a cup of water. You have to try the Greek salad. It was fresh and full of flavor. It has lettuce, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, pickled onions, and a terrific dressing. The tuna sandwich was another winner. The tuna was tasty and on a great bread. The bread was just like my mom used to make but it was softer and lighter. Please don't tell my mom. The half portions were plenty for lunch. This meal at this Panera will keep me coming back. The staff was wonderful and the meals were brought to our table.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I love Panera, it's one of my favorite lunch choices, but this one was subpar. I don't know if the food was less good than normal, or I just made a bad selection. But it wasn't as tasty as normal. The coffee was terrible. The whole place wasn't very clean, and the people shouted out your name for your order instead of giving the little buzzer thing... why?? Made no sense to me.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I live out of the USA, so when I return it's to visit family or travel for work. Work means I'm in and out of hotels, airplanes, and high calorie catered meals. It is so refreshing to have an option like Panera, where I can trust the menu to be fresh, healthy, fast and diverse.
I recently commented (at a different location) that I thought the serving size was small, so today when I ordered my Fiji Apple Salad, I was pleasantly surprised to see an ample size, with generous apple slices, nuts and crumbled bleu cheese--all on a full bed of fresh greens. Delish!!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!