“English is Not the First Language Here”
Review of Travelodge Cordele

Travelodge Cordele
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
Reviewed 8 November 2016

It was very difficult to communicate with the workers at this motel, since they barely spoke English {if at all}. Accordingly, there were Wyndham promotion cards in the room that had expired over a year ago! There were no soap bars, coffee packets, or a "Do Not Disturb" sign in the room, the toilet kept running, and I didn't get a requested wake-up call.

Room Tip: Check it carefully before unpacking.
Management response:Responded 27 March 2017

We thank you for taking the time to help us in constantly improving our facility and operations. We apologize your stay was not satisfactory and are looking into resolving them. Thank you again for your stay at Travelodge Cordele.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 27 October 2016

My experience was great from the time I walked in the door. The clerk on duty was very helpful in getting exactly what room type I needed and fast check-in. I was traveling with pets, needed smoking room, ground floor. The room was clean and comfortable without going over budget. My business was not quite finished at check out time and the owners were very helpful about arranging a late check-out so that I didn't have to stop to get the pups before finishing. I would definitely recommend Travelodge and when in Cordele overnight, I will stay again.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We stopped here for the night on our way to Florida. We got the room at a reasonable price through Windom Rewards (in the mid $50s) even though Hurricane Matthew was still an issue. We normally don't stay in a Travel Lodge but prefer Day's Inn or Super 8's, but I'll have to say that it was okay for the night. It was dated as others have mentioned, but again it was for the night, we didn't care about the décor. The place was clean, the bed okay, and pillows okay, I slept okay, and that's all the mattered. We did not stay for breakfast. The front desk staff were friendly, I asked for an extra pillow and got it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The room was disappointing from an appearance standpoint. The furnishings are dated the bed uncomfortable when compared to other rooms for about the same price. I was looking for an economical room and I got what I paid for.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo