US$101
US$70
US$65
US$199
US$152
All reviewsgreat roomwithin walking distancedesk clerkquick stoprooms were very cleanwould stay here againgreat pricefree breakfastkenny
Reviewed 28 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 27 October 2016

My experience was great from the time I walked in the door. The clerk on duty was very helpful in getting exactly what room type I needed and fast check-in. I was traveling with pets, needed smoking room, ground floor. The room was clean and comfortable without going over budget. My business was not quite finished at check out time and the owners were very helpful about arranging a late check-out so that I didn't have to stop to get the pups before finishing. I would definitely recommend Travelodge and when in Cordele overnight, I will stay again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2016

We stopped here for the night on our way to Florida. We got the room at a reasonable price through Windom Rewards (in the mid $50s) even though Hurricane Matthew was still an issue. We normally don't stay in a Travel Lodge but prefer Day's Inn or Super 8's, but I'll have to say that it was okay for the night. It was dated as others have mentioned, but again it was for the night, we didn't care about the décor. The place was clean, the bed okay, and pillows okay, I slept okay, and that's all the mattered. We did not stay for breakfast. The front desk staff were friendly, I asked for an extra pillow and got it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The room was disappointing from an appearance standpoint. The furnishings are dated the bed uncomfortable when compared to other rooms for about the same price. I was looking for an economical room and I got what I paid for.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2016

The hotel staff was very nice.
However the AC knob was broken and the bathroom had water damage due to the way the curtain shuts. Recommend that they put in the little guards on the ends of the tub to minimize the exposure of the water to the bottom of the floor.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family