“This property not up to usual Wyndham Group standards”
Review of Travelodge Cordele

Travelodge Cordele
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We have stayed at many of the Wyndham Group's facilities, and I felt this place was just not up to what I expect from those facilities. Check-in was quick -- I'd booked a free night, and as soon as the clerk looked at my ID she printed and handed me my folio. The room was conveniently located, and there was adequate parking close. When I opened the refrigerator to put in some cold drinks, I found that it was not running -- indeed, it was unplugged. There was a microwave on top of the refrigerator, also unplugged. I plugged the fridge in, and it immediately began to cool -- it was pretty new; the protective plastic was still attached to the sides. Next, we found that the TV would not turn on. Pulling on the cords that ran through the hole in the back of the desk brought up an extension cord that when plugged in solved the TV problem. There was only one outlet, though, and it was a good thing we didn't need the microwave. Breakfast was coffee, cereal and pastries, but milk for the cereal was in a gallon jug kept in the small refrigerator in the breakfast area -- I do not think the health department knows about that. Well, perhaps I'm over-reacting, but most facilities in the Wyndham group do a better job. I can say that the wireless worked very well. But I will not make this selection again.

Room Tip: I have no suggestions about that.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Kenny P, Owner at Travelodge Cordele, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for your review. We will use this information to improve our facility.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Kenny P, Owner at Travelodge Cordele, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Kenny and his staff are great! When I called to book the room, I explained I would be arriving very late. Unlike other places, there was someone there to greet me when I arrived. The room was clean and the price was more than reasonable. For anyone driving through on I-75, this is an easy place to get to. Also, there are a number of restaurants within a few blocks.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Kenny P, Owner at Travelodge Cordele, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We reserved a King Bed Accessible Room; we were given 2 Queen. When we went back to the office to ask, we were simply told that it wasn't available. The had been reserved for over a week. The front desk lady was not very polite. The room was clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Kenny P, Owner at Travelodge Cordele, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Reviewed 28 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Kenny P, Owner at Travelodge Cordele, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017