“Nice place!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The environment felt a little tight but was a pleasant atmosphere. Server was very nice and helpful. Craft beer was excellent, didn't care for the meatloaf, but family members said their turkey reubens were delicious. Will definitely go back , will just order something different next time.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for about five or six years now and I don’t think I will ever get tired of coming here. I love the food and just about anything you get on the menu is awesome. Everybody that works there so nice and accommodating. Everything is fresh, weather you get a steak sandwich for fish tacos or country fried steak. The sides are some of the best I’ve ever had in any restaurant anywhere. If you’ve never been here you have to try the chicken lips, or if you get buffalo sauce on them they’re called Buffalo lips, I guarantee you you’ve never had anything like this before. The owner is always there and he owns the brewery next-door called Cherry Street brewery although I never get to go there in the evenings because I don’t live near there. If you are ever in Cumming Georgia you have to go here and eat whether it’s breakfast lunch or dinner. I have customers all over this area and everybody eats here because it’s always good and quick and you can get back to work and know you’re going to get a killer meal.

NTanner1, General Manager at Rick Tanner's Grille and Bar Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Aw, this is an amazing post. I thought I commented on this but I guess it didn't post. Cheers Cheers. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Great, as always! We love Rick Tanner's restaurant in Vickery Creek! One of our favorite family go to's !

Reviewed 25 August 2017

really fresh food, and a decent service attitude was found by just about everyone to the hostess to the waitress.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Great location and really good food. I had the salmon and it was super good. My husband had the ribs and even the vegetables were awesome!