“Not saying you're going to catch something, buuuut”

Cumming Extended Stay Hotel
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Cumming
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night (tonight). I booked through hotels.com and didn't realize check in was so early. They called at 4 to see where I was, and said they'd leave a key in 101. Nice guy checked me in, asked for my ID but never checked it.

I have a small trailer with me, parking was a wench as you can only really park them in the curve in the back, some other yahoo parked right in the middle so likely I jacked up traffic for everyone else. Not really hotels fault, if I got there earlier maybe I could have found something.

Heading to my room I walked through a weed cloud, stepped over a chew bottle, and watched a screaming 6 year old banging on the door as her mother pushed her out of their room.

Rooms inside thankfully aren't as bad. Decently clean but older facility. They did leave the light on for me which I appreciated as they knew I wouldn't be in until 11.

Room REEKED of stale cigs which is super annoying for someone who is allergic to smoke. Got to take a second shower of febreeze in the am as all my stuff smelled.
No blankets on the bed, just a toilet paper thin top sheet and a scratchy plastic duvet. Bathroom exhaust fan sounds like you're going on a rocket ship to mars. Not sure what's going on with the decor, mismatched furniture and half a painting/print was partially behind my fridge.

You get what you pay for, but honestly for 80-90 a night you're better off at a larger chain hotel. Thankfully I was only here one night and didn't have to return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jennifer W

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

And management will deny and refuse you any refund. This is a dishonest business and should be shut down.
My wife and I found bed bugs on the 2nd nite of our 1 week stay. Management refuses to respond. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BED BUG INFESTED DUMP

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Robert K
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while husband was working in Nocross, as the hotel we had previously stayed at in Norcross was horrible. Clean, friendly, Hotel in a great location!
Great place to stay for families! I honestly cant think of one bad thing to say about this hotel. It wss a pleasure staying here.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

This place rocks Maria goes out of her way to make sure the rooms are clean... No problems abound. Takes care of her tenants... Love it here.. ..I would recommend this place to anyone so if you going through Cummings Georgia stop buy and ask for Maria tell her Brad sent you..

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2016

I was a little leery of (older) reviews describing this place as scary. Very pleasantly surpised upon check-in. Room was very clean, fast internet, hot shower with good water pressure - my 2 main needs for the week were met. Convenient location to both fast food and non-chain higher level dining. Typical of longer term lodging - housekeeping only once a week - just fine for my needs. I'd recommend this place to anyone seeking basic lodging at an excellent value.

Stayed: January 2016
2  Thank lonelypolecat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cumming
1.3 km away
Legacy Lodge
#2 of 9 in Buford
6.3 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Cumming/Johns Creek

Been to Cumming Extended Stay Hotel? Share your experiences!