“A Great Cuban Sandwich”

Coco's Cuban
Ranked #21 of 277 Restaurants in Cumming
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We went there for lunch and each got a cuban sandwich. They were delicious but too big for us. The next time we will share the sandwich and get some soup. They were not busy but the service was slow. However, our waitress was very pleasant and professional. A definite return trip will be in our future.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Best Cuban food in Atlanta. The dishes are homemade and delicious. The roast pork sandwich and cuban sandwich are favorites of mine. Rice pudding and guava pastries are so good. I also always finish my meal with cafe con leche! Yummy! I love the cuban bread. I wish they were open for breakfast! Note: this restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday.

1  Thank Faith F
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

A must if you love Real Cuban Food
Along was outstanding service everything was fresh made to order I will be back very Affordable clean !!!

Reviewed 26 December 2015

We stopped here while visiting the area-close to our hotel and open late.

Fantastic cuban food - seriously delicious. Restaurant is super cute but small. Service was friendly and prompt. We would totally visit here again!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

I lived in Miami and enjoyed great Cuban food for the many years I lived there. Coco's has the best Cuban food in town and rivals the Cuban food in Miami. It is authentic with a few dishes that are special and can not be found anywhere. I love it so much that I became a regular. The dishes are cooked when ordered and fresh. Their mojo, salad dressing and other sauces are all made from scratch. I have not had a dish that was not great.

Been to Coco's Cuban? Share your experiences!