US$106
Hampton Inn Cumming(Cumming)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hampton.com
US$94
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Legacy Lodge(Buford)
US$219
LanierIslands.com
  • Pool
WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$104
US$188
US$169
US$119
GardenInn.com
US$119
All reviewsfront deskroom was very clean and comfortablefree breakfastgreat hoteldrivewaygatoilet
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Hard to find entrance but despite very busy area, extremely quiet. Felt like we were the only people staying there. Employees very friendly, especially lady working in breakfast room. Let us check in @11 a.m. as we were visiting friend locally and were early.
Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
harrypr, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

We are glad to read that we were able to make you have an enjoyable stay

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

We would stay here again. It was updated, roomy, clean & comfortable. Busy location, near amenities for food & gas. You need to pull in next to gas station, like you're going to the Hampton Inn next door. Can be difficult to find entrance. Garmin/Google both said to enter thru exit driveway. Breakfast area was clean. Pool is outside & small gym located off breakfast room.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

We share the same entrance with the other hotel and we are both located behind the BP Gas station on the main road

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Friendly, and great customer - service! Also, the first hotel I've stayed in with a truly quiet AC unit! Did not have to choose between the AC and TV!!

Pet friendly! No restrictions on size/weight! Pet deposit of $25 per pet.

Will definitely return, will definitely tell my friends!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your review and we appreciate the feedback too

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I both had the pleasure of staying here for the weekend. The front desk concierge Amy was truly delightful. She was very helpful in recommending places to visit for night time outings. Having her at the front desk is what made the stay truly rememberable. The hotel was nice, clean and inviting. They were able to accommodate my boyfriends semi truck. The only hotel in the area willing to do that. We had a king size bed that was very comfortable. The room also featured a separate couch and desk. Very pleased. If we had the chance to come back, would definitely do it without hesitation. Thanks Amy!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and your kind words about Amy-our front desk clerk!

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

I stayed for two nights while I volunteered at a dog nose work event. I did not bring my dogs with me this time but the hotel is dog friendly.

Very convenient location. Lots of restaurants nearby, as well as gas stations. I had a flat tire while staying and there were three NTB locations within a few miles.

The room was large and included a love seat and coffee table in the sitting area. The staff was really friendly. I had a non-smoking room that was clean and comfortable. It was a great value and I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo