“Good bye”

Lucky's NY Style Pizza
Ranked #44 of 75 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As a result of your attempt to restrict the First Amendment rights of conservatives, I am closing my TripAdvisor account effective immediately.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered food over phone for pick up and they said ready in 20 minutes. Took us 60 minutes to get food and we had to wait at the bar for the food(strange). They brought out half the order and we had to wait 10 minutes for other half so it was cold by the time we got home. The pizza was one step above frozen pizza. NY style style my a@@!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Pizza was ok. Not worth it. They claim to have NY style pizza, I'm from NY, this isn't NY pizza. Will not be going back.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

The pizza is good as well as all the food. Really tired of them always running out of wings. We order about twice a month and every other order they are out of wings. They run out on Friday and Saturday nights! Learn to stock popular items!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Great food, I'm a pizza conisour originally from NY and love my NY style pizza. Lucky's fill the bill and then some. Great people, great food, what else is there?

Been to Lucky's NY Style Pizza? Share your experiences!