Days Inn Darien
Courtyard Brunswick(Brunswick)
Econo Lodge(Brunswick)
Quality Inn(Brunswick)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesking roomflat screen tvhot breakfasta great stayparking lotoff the highwaywould stay againoutlet malleasy accessfloridakitchenettecerealburnersinkbrunswick
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2015

We stayed at this hotel the night of July 30, 2015. Our room was clean and served my family's needs well. Good price. Breakfast was nothing special but, again, it served our needs. Terrific service from the young woman who checked us in -- friendly, engaging, and highly competent.
DW.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Darien, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2015

Dear Doug W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

At your service,
The team at
Days Inn, Darien

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I have to be honest here. I scored this hotel for only $34 plus tax on Hotels.com, so for that price, I was not sure what we were walking into. Needless to say, it was pouring rain and we had been driving almost 10 hours and were beyond exhausted, so basically just wanted a clean bed and shower for the night. We walked in to a super friendly check-in girl, a clean and inviting room, and an adequate breakfast in the morning! The remainder of the staff was very nice as well. It's right off the highway and surrounded by places for a quick bite to eat if needed. Would happily stay again.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 29 June 2015

I had been in the area for three days. Stayed at two name brand motels and decided to try this one. From the moment I walked in to the moment of departure, I could not have asked for a more positive experience. This was the lowest priced motel with the highest quality of service and cleanliness. Upon checking out, the gentleman behind the counter refused to let me leave without having breakfast. In his words " We don't want anyone leaving on an empty stomach". The buffet was delicious. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 June 2015