“BEST HOTEL IN DAWSON!!!!”
Review of Western Motel

Western Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dawson
Western Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Dawson
Reviewed 20 May 2012

The Western Motel is by far the best hotel in Dawson. With friendly service and franchise comparable rooms my stay was a definate pleasure! The friendly staff makes it a home away from home. I had no problems with any extra items needed compared to earlier reviews. I will definately keep staying at the Western Motel during my travels to see family.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank PravNish08

Reviewed 29 December 2011

I have stayed at the Western Motel in Dawson for years now. This is my favorite Hotel in Dawson to stay. The rooms and customer service are the best!!!

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank ViK0816
Reviewed 12 February 2010

Just passing through Dawson,GA and found this on the way.

pros:
very nice front desk person,got checked in quickly after being on the road all day and we were exhausted.
room rate very reasonable,paid $40 for the night
room itself was clean and comfortable

Cons:
Loud traffic noise

Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Arwen_Windwalker
Reviewed 21 May 2008

Having seen the positive review, I tried to make a reservation. They don't seem to have a website or be listed on the major travel sites so I called directly.
It took forever for somebody to answer the phone and when a woman eventually answered she didn't speak or understand english very well. It turns out they don't take reservations and operate on a first-come basis!
I'm not really willing to gamble on just showing up so I won't be staying here.

Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank AlexMc555
Reviewed 5 August 2007

The WESTERN MOTEL (229) 995-5230 is by far the Best Hotel in the Dawson / Albany Area!!! The hotel has the best rates and excellent customer service!!!

Stayed: August 2007
4  Thank vik112

Been to Western Motel? Share your experiences!