Book now, pay at stay
US$109
US$87
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$89
US$118
US$108
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$75
Quality Inn(Albany)
US$67
QualityInn
US$110
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2015

On a trip from FL or OK, I ended up staying at this place (I only saw 1 other to choose from though I didn't look long) as I was already tired from the trip. First, I noticed is that the lobby was dirty, then I discovered that the bed was nothing but springs (as hard as boards) and there are roaches! I wanted to leave after I spotted the first one, but ended up sleeping with the lights on. I have never stayed at a motel with roaches. The bathroom was dirty and there was someone outdoors playing music in their car half of the night. There is definitely no pride of ownership at this place. The owner was very nice and that is really all I can say about this place. I would not recommend staying at this motel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed at the Western twice. The first time we had to be moved to another room right off because the lights were out. The 2nd visit the TV wasn't working and it took them an hour to fix it. After settling in we noticed how dirty the walls and front door was and the tub and walls were dirty. The wash rags and towels were so stained - dirty i wouldn't use them. During the night a mouse got into a plastic bag on the table that had crackers in it. I'm embarrassed to admit we spent the night there but it won't happen again. Oh, and that picture in the advertisement - not the Western in Dawson we stayed at.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Barbara433
Reviewed 20 May 2012

The Western Motel is by far the best hotel in Dawson. With friendly service and franchise comparable rooms my stay was a definate pleasure! The friendly staff makes it a home away from home. I had no problems with any extra items needed compared to earlier reviews. I will definately keep staying at the Western Motel during my travels to see family.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank PravNish08
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I have stayed at the Western Motel in Dawson for years now. This is my favorite Hotel in Dawson to stay. The rooms and customer service are the best!!!

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank ViK0816
Reviewed 12 February 2010

Just passing through Dawson,GA and found this on the way.

pros:
very nice front desk person,got checked in quickly after being on the road all day and we were exhausted.
room rate very reasonable,paid $40 for the night
room itself was clean and comfortable

Cons:
Loud traffic noise

Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple