“disgusting!”
Review of Western Motel

Western Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dawson
Western Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Dawson
Reviewed 28 September 2016

My spouse had to stay in Dawson for work and unfortunately I came along. First room on 2nd floor was filthy. The sheets did not appear to have ever been washed. I slept on top of all linens, was not getting in that bed. Thankfully, I had a pillow and blanket in car.I took lysol wipes to everything, needless to say they were not white afterwards. Walls are filthy, the floor in bathroom has never seen a mop. The towels could use a good bleaching but then they would fall apart from all the holes in them. Changed rooms to 1st floor 2nd nt and it was just as bad actually worse from the smoke smell and the filth in the shower is probably what holds it together. I wanted to sleep in the car, Never ever again! I

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 October 2015

On a trip from FL or OK, I ended up staying at this place (I only saw 1 other to choose from though I didn't look long) as I was already tired from the trip. First, I noticed is that the lobby was dirty, then I discovered that the bed was nothing but springs (as hard as boards) and there are roaches! I wanted to leave after I spotted the first one, but ended up sleeping with the lights on. I have never stayed at a motel with roaches. The bathroom was dirty and there was someone outdoors playing music in their car half of the night. There is definitely no pride of ownership at this place. The owner was very nice and that is really all I can say about this place. I would not recommend staying at this motel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed at the Western twice. The first time we had to be moved to another room right off because the lights were out. The 2nd visit the TV wasn't working and it took them an hour to fix it. After settling in we noticed how dirty the walls and front door was and the tub and walls were dirty. The wash rags and towels were so stained - dirty i wouldn't use them. During the night a mouse got into a plastic bag on the table that had crackers in it. I'm embarrassed to admit we spent the night there but it won't happen again. Oh, and that picture in the advertisement - not the Western in Dawson we stayed at.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Barbara433
Reviewed 20 May 2012

The Western Motel is by far the best hotel in Dawson. With friendly service and franchise comparable rooms my stay was a definate pleasure! The friendly staff makes it a home away from home. I had no problems with any extra items needed compared to earlier reviews. I will definately keep staying at the Western Motel during my travels to see family.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank PravNish08
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I have stayed at the Western Motel in Dawson for years now. This is my favorite Hotel in Dawson to stay. The rooms and customer service are the best!!!

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank ViK0816

Been to Western Motel? Share your experiences!