“Great food, Good Delivery Service too, right on time but mainly excellent food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong Kong City Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #163 of 379 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Restaurant is a little "hole in the wall" place but food is fresh, plentiful and we are so glad we found it after moving from Johns Creek. Enough food for two meals for two people with enough left over for lunch for a couple of days. Foods is fresh, seafood very fresh, dumplings are huge and good, I have picked up here too and they had it ready when I walked in. We now use the delivery service and they have a great App too.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Delicious Noodle dishes,fresh rice & shrimp rolls. Can make to you liking. I have been ordering from Hong Kong for 10 years and have always been satisifed.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

We typically get delivery from a Thai place further down the street, but we were in the mood for some Chinese food. A couple of my neighbors recommended it, so I thought we'd give it a shot. The dumpling were too thick and doughy for my taste. The stir fries we received were overcooked & mediocre. (Although the broccoli in the Happy Family we ordered was fresh and still crisp, so that's a plus.) The sauce was likely from a jar and too think for my taste. The servings were large. I wouldn't order from here again.