“Craving more dumplings already!”
Review of Chef Liu

Chef Liu
Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Doraville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 February 2017

We got both types of the soup dumplings and both were amazing! We can't wait to go back to get more dumplings. The dumplings were so great as an appetizer that we ordered mainly more dumplings as our meal. We also ordered green beans, however, which were also really good. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Just tried Chef Liu for the first time. I highly recommend the seaweed appetizer, I could have made a meal of just that. Also enjoyed the pork, shrimp & leek dumplings and the scallion beef. Service was fast & friendly. The dining room was very clean and inviting. And prices were very reasonable. It's a bit of a drive from where we live but well worth the trip.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We have dined here a number of times and had a bad dish. Last night we shared some hot & sour soup and leek pies as an appetizer and I realized I could make an entire meal out of those 2 dishes. The leeks appeared to be young leeks and were very young and tender. To my taste, the hot & sour soup wasn't the classic presentation but was very delicious.
We then shared pork dumplings, spicy green beans and pork steamed buns and they were so tasty and savory.
Prices here are very low. The 4 of us shared 5 dishes and each had a beer and the check was only $55 before tip.
Service was prompt.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Tried the Chinese restaurant and loved the presentation of the food, the price, service, and large menu. Tried a few dishes and thought all were average or slightly over. Good place to try if you want to check out a new place but not exceptional for taste by my taste buds. Got a few other choices of Chinese restaurants I would revisit first.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Chef Liu was an excellent choice for Sunday afternoon birthday celebration. My absolute favorites were chicken fried rice, eggplant with garlic sauce, and green beans. I am usually a fan of steamed buns but I did not like either of the bun orders.

Service was excellent and the place was very clean.