“Long Wait Time”

Add it.
LanZhou Ramen
Ranked #45 of 67 Restaurants in Doraville
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The day we arrived for lunch was the day that their computers were down. While their internal system could still take orders, their external system, which processes credit cards was down. As a result, many diners left because they did not have any cash.

We ordered the beef noodle soup, which we were told was their specialty. We waited FORTY minutes in their waiting area before our order was ready. In my opinion, the wait time was entirely too long, especially since this is their specialty which my assumption is that they would make ahead of time? Also, the restaurant was less than 25% full.

As for the beef noodle soup, it was good. The broth had a good flavor, the noodles were springy, but the beef was in thin slices and not in the chunks that I was expecting. If I’m in the area, I may try something else on the menu, but I will not be driving out of my way to eat here.