“Please read-used to be one of my favoritves!”
Review of Little Szechuan

Little Szechuan
Ranked #47 of 66 Restaurants in Doraville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2015

I have been a customer for 15+ years and my last visit was before they moved to their new location. I like the spin on Szechuan and they had dishes like garlic pork that you would not get anywhere else. The owner was always part of the fun as he is infamously grouchy at times. The service is always good-not great but I have never been treated rudely. I am not sure why they moved but I will eventually try the new place. Present day, there are plenty of Szechuan type restaraunts so maybe there are better places to eat-can't live on your past cred I guess.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

We have been eating at Little Szechuan for years. Whenever we come to Atlanta, it has always been a place to meet old friends for dinner. The food is always good and service great. Most recently we had potstickers, won ton soup, sesame beef, a spicy chicken dish and house fried rice. There was plenty of great food for the four of us. The restaurant has relocated from its Doraville location. It is now at 2863 Buford Highway.

1  Thank lost_in_itasca
Reviewed 22 September 2014

I also had the sesame chicken. Both dishes were great. To my understanding this restaurant was is Doraville but is now in Atlanta off of Buford Rd. It's in a plaza next to Kindercare. The closest cross street is North Druid Hills Rd. The look of the restaurant is okay but the plaza it's self is horrid. It's too bad this restaurant is not location in a trendy spot like downtown Decatur or Atlantic Station. Even if it was located off of North Druid it would be easier to find.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

WHAT HAPPENED TO CHEF KONG? This place is now under new management and the new owners have kept the same name. The food is nowhere near the quality that Chef Kong prepared and served. We were so disappointed when we walked in last night for dinner and didn't recognize any of the servers. The menu was totally different. The food was edible, but only standard Chinese food, nothing like the fresh tasty food that Chef Kong always served. Portion sizes were noticeably smaller than Chef Kong provided, but prices were also less than the original Little Szechuan charged. We are at a loss at what happened to Chef Kong and the original Little Szechuan.

7  Thank Nikki0715
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Little Szechuan has moved, but the food quality and service is still excellent. Also, the portion sizes are an above average value. But, as the title implies, the stir fried string beans are often the only reason I need for a visit.