“the best fried rice”

Mo Mo Ya
Ranked #103 of 179 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 20 March 2017

finally no more disgusthing ground beef on the rice, raw meat cook together with rice it is again public health (cross contamination). I never found hibachi fried rice cook with ground beef.
better sauce taste, good food and good service.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We stopped for lunch on the Chinese side of the restaurant. There was a limited menu, but there was enough to choose from. The decor is very old and dated but staff was welcoming and friendly. The hot and sour soup was not very good but my lo mein was tasty enough. This is an okay place for Chinese but with dated decor and menu, not somewhere I would bring friends.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

I've been coming here for over 10 years, and although it's not as good as it was it is still very good. Enjoyed the sushi and hibachi, but they didn't quite put on the show. They normally have a great show but the guy wasn't as personable with our table which was a disappointment, as a big reason you come to eat hibachi is for the show! Was a bit disappointing but good otherwise.

1  Thank tkatl76
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

On Friday, February 26, my wife and I had a taste got some sushi. We've tried MO MO Ya once before and the food was terrible. We are ones to believe that everyone have bads days so we decided to try visiting them again. We ordered a total of 6 orders of sushi alone with a combination of 2 (scallops and shrimp). We sent our son to pick up the food and they gave him two combination orders of steak and chicken, two salads, and two orders of rice. TOTALLY NOT WHAT WE ORDERED! I called back and he said that he gave us the wrong order so please return it. We got back in the car and took the order back where they placed it back in the pile to be given to the right customer (after we had taken it to our house and returned it!). The greeter gave us two bags and we returned home with that order. When we got home, we discovered that items were still missing from our order. We called back and yet aging he apologized and said that he would credit us $10.00 for our next visit which was the cost of the missing food! We immediately told him that was not going to work because we won't be returning. He told us to return for the items so once again we traveled to MO MO Ya for the third time for on order. Once we picked up the remaining order and got home, everything else was cold by now. Once we started eating, it had to be the worst food ever. Our bill came up to $67.00 and we threw all of it away. Another lesson learned. Please when you order carryout from this place please make sure that your food had not visit another home before yours.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

This used to be the fun place to go and enjoy family time, but we felt rushed and were unable to get our usual spicy rice because the cook said he "didn't feel like going back to the kitchen to get the chili sauce" and that he needed to get out the way for the next cook. We had to ask the server to bring us straws twice so my son finally got up to get them for us.

My family requested no beef in the rice, as we usually do, and the other people at our table had to suffer. This never happens. They have also cut back on the vegetable portions and stopped serving the cabbage with your meal. We'll give them one more chance but this was an awful visit. I noticed a lot of new cooks and wait staff.