“Good Sushi and Hibachi”

Douglasville Wasabi
Ranked #51 of 182 Restaurants in Douglasville
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Whenever I get a craving for sushi, this local sushi and hibachi restaurant can always be counted on for fresh and tasty sushi as well as a fun hibachi experience. The service is attentive and it is nice to have a good sushi restaurant close by.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in because it is one of the only restaurants in town we had not tried. The sushi was good we sat at the bar and watched them prepare our order. I had read a few of the reviews and they were not very helpful. They went from excellent to terrible, some loved it some hated it. We thought it was good nothing great. The recommendations they made were very tasty. The price was reasonable. I will go back again.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I've had the hibachi grill and sushi here. There is nothing that really stands out. The hibachi grill is like any other, ok steak, shrimp and vegetables and some fried rice. The chef puts on a little show and we all eat and enjoy. The sushi is tasty, has never made me sick, and is reasonably priced. I enjoy lunch here on occasion as I haven't found a lot of great sushi places nearby. Service is like the food, nothing spectacular, but nothing bad either. If you are looking for a hibachi or sushi experience for the everyday, this is your place.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Loved the look of the place and the service. Thank you! I can't wait to bring my daughter here for her first time having sushi.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

This is one of the best Japanese restaurants. The food is always good, and the staff is friendly. I will return.