“Good All You Can Eat Buffet”
Review of King Buffet

King Buffet
Ranked #105 of 179 Restaurants in Douglasville
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Nice and clean, good service, large selection and the sushi and rolls are not half bad. It's a real deal, especially at lunch. Ask for a frequent customer card. Eat five times and get number six for free.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

We tried this buffet a few times, why??? I guess we kept thinking it would get better....but it didn't. The food is fair at best, but it never seems fresh, more like it's been sitting out for a long time even when I've seen them bring out a new tray. I'm not a sushi fan so I can't comment on that bar but it seemed to have a nice selection.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Food is good and there's a nice variety, though as with many of these type of places, the actual temperature of the food could be better. Hotter mostly, but also the cold things could be colder. Dishes appear reasonably fresh. Great sweet tea and decent service.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

My husband loves seafood. When we come to the King Buffet he is in 7th Heaven! So much variety and everything is delicious! We order to go most of the time and a $7 plate for me last two days!!! You really get a lot for the money. I love the baked salmon and the jalapeno clams. There carved beef is very tasty too! There are so many dishes that my hubby gets, He likes the squid, frog legs, snow crab, talipia, mussels, and more! Better than your average Chinese buffet

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I was headed home after working in the Atlanta area for a few days and was curious if there might be a good Chinese buffet to try. This one fits the bill. A huge selection from sushi and hibachi to your normal Chinese fair. Very clean. If your in the area don't count them out.