Sakura Sushi Grill
Ranked #60 of 179 Restaurants in Douglasville
Reviewed 9 September 2017

One of best sushi restaurants I have ever been too. Definitely best in West Georgia no reason to go into Atlanta. Try the Gator Roll it is awesome. We go at least once amonth

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my visit to Sakura. The sushi was pretty tasty. It's not the best I have had, but good. They also have a full Hibachi menu without the table show. That's right up my alley. Best of all, they are open when others are closed for dinner prep.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

this is my go-to take out sushi place. I get sushi from here multiple times a week. the woman who runs this is always rude and I had a rude waiter the one time I sat down to eat. The other time I sat at the sushi bar and had a much nicer time. The sushi chefs are very nice. If you want a nice dining experience go elsewhere. But if you want the best sushi and the freshest fish, get this to go. or eat at the bar.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This is a terrible place to eat! The owner who is also the manager is a female who is way to emotional and out of control to run a business! I'm ashamed to make this statement being that I am a woman business owner myself and its known this is typically sterotype we receive! For her its totally true!

This woman yelled at me, tried to force me to eat food that was not good and was not prepared properly, was belligerent and hostile! I tried to remain calm as I was harassed, embarrassed and disrespected by this women in front of my 18 year old son and all the other patrons! All she kept saying over and over was my food was cooked to order! Well ma'am I did not order overly done not prepared right salmon and I do not like the receipe you are using for your habachi, I am 40 freaking years old so no miss You cant make me eat anything I do not like nor do I have to pay for anything I took literally one lil bitty bite out of!

The plate was completely full, untouched just the way you set my plate in front of me! The food is nasty it is not good habachi and I was willing to pay for my sons food but then this woman said I had to pay for both anyways because it is what I ordered! This is not okay on any level! I was prepared to spend $50 for lunch in there just to be treated like this! This was our first time there and our last! That woman should be ashamed of herself, go get some business classes and learn what true customer service means! You rushed us ordering, you have terrible table side manners, the food sucks and you wasnt even that busy! Hire staff instead of taking out your frustrations on customers! Then I call back and you still drop the ball and didnt even try to apologize, how dare you! Who do you think you are?

Thank you for an awful experience, I will be reporting this to the consumer reporting agency, BBB and the local news stations and papers! I dont live in Douglasville but know a lot of people out here so they will be informed along with my social media followers! I dont know if this was racial, if she was having a bad day or just ahort staffed either way what just took place at this location was uncalled for and completely unnecessary for a multitude of reasons! If you want real habachi, good service and respect to come along with your dollar spent then I advise you not to eat here ever!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure if it was the owner, manager or server but we walking in with a group of 5 at 9:15, it says they don't close until 10, we were not greater and actually they looked at us like we were bothering them by coming in after we drove 30 min. From Carrollton. After we sat ourselves, there was a lady in the back part of the dining room moping with a strong smell of pinesol, then a lady came and ask if we were eating, we told them that if they wanted to serve us we will stay but they didn't look like they did, we decided to give them a chance and stay since we have been coming here for a long time and the food was good, after we ordered waters the lady came to mop right next to us and the strong got worst, she kept staring st us to see if we would leave. We then decided to get up and leave, on the way out we cancel the water that had not received yet and told them we didn't feel welcome and decided to leave, she relied "most restaurants here close st 10 so we start cleaning st 9" being a owner of 8 restaurants in town myself can tell you that that is not true. They were happy to see us leave and we will do them a favor by never coming back. Some else down the road for our money and took great care of us.