“Deliciously fresh”

Georgia French Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 16 Bakeries in Duluth
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Probably won't be saying anything new in here, but i wanted to contribute a little more. Spinach pie was so good, and crispy. My friend had the ham croissant sandwich and was also very good.
The food is as fresh as it gets. Wish they had more locations.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I've been waiting for an opportunity to visit this cafe for a long time. I am so glad that they are open on Saturday now. I ordered a ham quiche, French onion soup and cafe au lait and they are all so good. Our kids had chocolate croissants and they loved them. My husband had a ham and cheese croissant and it was excellent as well. We ordered one almond croissant to go and I just wish we bought more! Their service was great. We will definitely come back when we visit Atlanta.

2  Thank Miyuki M
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Passing through on our road trip leg from Atlanta to a game in Greenville we found this gem. Honestly, had the most amazing blueberry cheesecake of my entire life. We also shared a slice of apple pie (also amazing!). I can tell you I'm something of a cheesecake snob, but this one and it's creamy rich layers blew me away. The crust was more of a shortbread crust and we peeled it away from the creamy heaven to eat it cookie style. It was that buttery and delicious. Makes me a little sad we live so far away. We decided to pop in next door to get mani-pedis to make some belly room before we head back in for round two.

2  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Recent health score not observed.
This small, bustling French bakery comes with a real Frenchman, the owner.
The menu is mostly sandwiches and baked goods. You order and pick up at the counter. Seating is limited.
The quiche and onion soup were good, not great. The desserts, of course, were very good. Orders are ready quickly after placed.
Recommended.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Have been several times and always leave with a smile on my face.
The shop is small but the value is large. Oliver, the owner, is always on hand to ask if things are acceptable, and he is hands-on as far as the food is concerned. (and it shows!)
The choices of sandwiches makes any decision difficult, and he also offers crepes on Saturdays. The breads are fabulous and the pastries are hard to resist.
It can get crowded, which is a good thing, so perhaps you might go for a bit later lunch.
Located in a small strip of shops near the corner of Pleasant Hill Drive and Satellite Blvd., I suggest that you give it a try.

1  Thank John L