“Delighted with this facility”

Studio 6 Atlanta Gwinnett Place
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Duluth
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I had not heard of Studio 6 until I saw this one on Travelosity. I was attracted by both the price and the photos so I took a chance and booked a room for one night. I was quite surprised to find it in a very nice neighborhood right beside I-85 outside of Atlanta. And even more surprised that the room was more than I had hoped for. A very tasteful restoration was done in 2016 and the furnishings looked like Ikea had been there. There was a full kitchen, a very comfortable king size bed, a gigantic flat screen TV and everything else I needed. Best of all, the room and bed smelled fresh and clean. I've paid a lot more but have never been more pleased with a home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here, great customer service from your employees. I found them very helpful when I needed them. Rooms were very clean, cleaner than expected. I Will definitely visit this location again. Very convenient drive for me coming in and out of Atlanta.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

After 3 different places in a week, we finally found the gem. There are a few fancier pricier places close by, but Save some $$ and expect top notch staff and accommodation from the linens to the pots and pans, everything is new or very clean. (The last place said we had to buy pans)

I wish I had taken more pics before messing up the room, regardless I would recommend this Studio 6 to anyone staying in the area. Yesterday I went for a walk and felt completely safe. There are great restaurants nearby and easy access to everything.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Not the Hilton but close enough, I was here for almost a month and the staff was very helpful in my time of need. I will tell all friends about my stay for sure. Now, my only concern was the size of the bed. That bed can not be a queen, but all things aside. Great stay

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Studio 6 is the best place to stay when you have pets. No extra charge, a kitchen, and its clean and convenient. Will stay there again and again as long as they keep up the great service. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Thanks

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Duluth hotels
0.4 km away
0.5 km away
Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta
4.1 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth

Been to Studio 6 Atlanta Gwinnett Place? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Studio 6 Atlanta Gwinnett Place

Address: 3525 Breckinridge Blvd, I-85 at Pleasant Hill Road Exit, Duluth, GA 30096-4912
Region: United States > Georgia > Duluth
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Duluth
Price Range: RM290 - RM314 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Studio 6 Atlanta Gwinnett Place 2*
Studio 6 Atlanta Gwinnett Place is located near shopping and dining. Visit North Atlanta Trade Center, Discover Mills Mall or Sugarloaf Country Club. Enjoy WIFI in all modern rooms for 4.95 per room, per stay and fully equipped kitchens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Studio 6 Atlanta Gwinnett Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.