Studio 6 Atlanta Gwinnett Place
US$129
US$109
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$89
US$129
Hampton.com
US$149
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$119
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here, great customer service from your employees. I found them very helpful when I needed them. Rooms were very clean, cleaner than expected. I Will definitely visit this location again. Very convenient drive for me coming in and out of Atlanta.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

After 3 different places in a week, we finally found the gem. There are a few fancier pricier places close by, but Save some $$ and expect top notch staff and accommodation from the linens to the pots and pans, everything is new or very clean. (The last place said we had to buy pans)

I wish I had taken more pics before messing up the room, regardless I would recommend this Studio 6 to anyone staying in the area. Yesterday I went for a walk and felt completely safe. There are great restaurants nearby and easy access to everything.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Not the Hilton but close enough, I was here for almost a month and the staff was very helpful in my time of need. I will tell all friends about my stay for sure. Now, my only concern was the size of the bed. That bed can not be a queen, but all things aside. Great stay

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Studio 6 is the best place to stay when you have pets. No extra charge, a kitchen, and its clean and convenient. Will stay there again and again as long as they keep up the great service. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Thanks

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016

nice upgrades compared to my last stay. friendly manager/staff but very interesting tenants they have to deal with. I guess with a price this low, every so often you get an interesting one or people actually living there long term which is what an extended stay is for I guess. some lady was complaining about the price like she was at the hilton. hmmm... in any case, i needed a place where I did not have to go out to eat and this fit the bill. I will stay again

Room Tip: Budget Hotel = no extra fees for the things you would get at a Hilton. If you need those things.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business