Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
View deal
Hotels.comUS$88
HolidayInn.comUS$88
travelup.comUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights in a double for a tournament in the hotel. I can't say enough about the staff. Everyone greeted you. They were all so friendly and immediately responsive to any need. They did what they could with breakfast in the current environment. It was enough. Really nice public areas inside and out. Rooms are cleaned at your request. Fresh towels always available. Really enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

We stopped here to stay one night as a half way point on the way to Gatlinburg, TN. We had 3 kids and our Labrador with us. It was a very nice stay and the staff was very friendly. The beds were comfortable and a great shower.. We will stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2020

The hotel is remodeling at the moment and is trying to keep things nice. Mostly they succeed, thanks to a strong team. The breakfast area is not as nice for now as it has been in the past, but that is one of the areas being renovated. Short staff on our first day there was another challenge. We really liked our mostly renovated room and look forward to seeing the end result. It was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Note for construction: Painting over the curtain rail is a bad idea, making it slide poorly. Housekeeping surprised me by not making up the room our first full day. Not a crisis at all, and I did have DoNotDisturb posted most of the morning. Housekeeping was still active on our floor when I un-posted just before noon. We love the location and will certainly return. It's the only hotel inside the Infinite Energy Center, so if you want to walk to events this is the one you want.

Room tip: The back(SE) side faces the highway(nicer long view), while the front faces the conference center, so is probably a bit quieter.
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank SouthernFamilyOf3
Reviewed 19 April 2019

I would not stay here again. This is an old, dark, dank hotel that makes you feel like you are in a dungeon in the early 90s when you are in the room. The A/C unit did not work in not 1 but 2 different rooms I was given. The carpets are dark and old. The window treatments barely opened in my room. There are no hooks in the bathroom to hand towels. The whole place needs re-painting. There was no art on the walls in the room I was in. The bathroom doors do not stay open - per some sort of design/policy. Room 626 smells like moldy carpet. The parking lot flooded, etc. etc. For the most part, the staff were very friendly and accommodating of the constant problems, but that did not make up for the whole experience. Just no. The management will say - we're remodeling - and, god I hope so, but the place should just close until it is presentable.

Room tip: not 626, not 421.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Infinite Energy Center, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2019

Hi atltraveler33,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is refreshing to read that we positively affected your stay and thank for highlighting our accommodating staff. The team will be notified about how their hospitality has rendered a positive impact.

Although I was concerned by your comments about the general maintenance and upkeep of our room and amenities, particularly the AC, bathroom facility and room wall. I do understand your frustration and maintenance is something that never ends in a hotel. I recognize you felt this was not given much attention but I assure you the maintenance team will look into this matter right away for upgrades.

Again, we appreciate you sharing your review. I hope that next time you are visiting the area, we'd love for you to give us another chance to make it up to you.

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 15 April 2019

Great customer service, very polite and professional. The room was very nice, spacious and clean. The bathroom was spacious and clean. Had all the amenities with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and etc. Quiet and very comfortable sleep.

Date of stay: April 2019