“Awesome!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #148 of 442 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

This Chick-fil-A has my favorite staff of any of the Chick-fil-A's I've visited all over the country! The service is always incredible and the food is always delicious!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Family stopped in for late lunch. Always great quality food with friendly service. Clean bathrooms and discovered something new. Mouthwash dispensers in both men & women's restroom! Pretty cool concept!

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

If you buy kids meal chicken nuggets be sure to check them before your child eats. Yesterday I purchased 3 of these and discarded 7 pieces as "fried scraps".

2  Thank mljpc
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Great Service at this location. Food was warm and delicious. I had the salad and the chicken soup. Restaurant was crowded, but the team behind the counter was efficient

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Ordered lunch at the drive-thru. Even though there were two cars in front of me, my order came very quickly.

I ordered the chicken sandwich combo -- the sandwich was great and I enjoyed the waffle fries.

Definitely would return if I'm in the area again!

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!