“Dinner with Relatives from out of town”
Review of I Love Pho

I Love Pho
Ranked #93 of 440 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We invited some relatives who came for our cousin's wedding. There were 11 of us altogether and we were all craving for hot, delicious soup to warm us up in 50's deg F weather. We were seated right away, the service was efficient & fast. The fried egg rolls are good and the Pho soups are hot & delicious. We also ordered fried noodles with chicken & shrimp & it ws a hit! Generally, our experience is great, price is just right and we're recommending this place to our relatives & friends.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Took family visiting from out of town tonight. We usually go just for pho. Lately i have been choosing the spicy beef stew instead and its amazing. It has a more powerful broth, red color with some heat. There are tender pieces of brisket but also some fatty and gristle pieces. I keep telling myself "next time" I'll order something other than soup/stew. Their plates that we see being served all look delicious.
We have never had service issues. Prices are very good.
The orange slice in the water is just plain disgusting for me, can't explain it. That's my only negative thing to say.
Try the grilled pork rolls as an app or the fruit smoothies.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Not a bad little spot. Large dining area and quite an expansive menu. All of the drinks are really good, and as usual with a Pho joint, the portion sizes are excellent!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

This is better that the original one. It's quicker. The soup is hot, vegetables fresh. Service is fast. Very clean as well.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The Pho here is delicious! The portions are good and the broth is extremely flavorful. The customer service is lacking but typically you're so busy eating that it doesn't matter!