“Authentic ramen”

Mizumi Ramen
Ranked #62 of 442 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We have a great experience. We order a spicy pork miso ramen and we totally loved it!

The pork was soft, the eggs on point and the soup really tasty.

The service was really lovely and the interior of the restaurant is very homely.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This is a small venue, which have only 8 tables. But the chef makes great japanese ramen noodle.

It is not as expensive as Umaido, but the taste is great.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Ramen was authentic and delicious. Waitress was very sweet and helpful. Wanted to try the gyoza and other appetizers but I had a splitting headache.

Will easy here again.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We got lucky to be on a road trip and stopped to hit starbucks and found this gem instead. Noodles were good but the sweet girl at the front was just so nice an helpful, we fell in love. It was a pleasant surprise. Thanks for being there.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Driving on I-85 close to Atlanta, I found this on TripAdvisor. One of the ramen I ever had (and I'm a big fan of ramen). Nice place, efficient service, awesome food. I had the miso eamen and recommend it.I would just wish to live closer of it!!

1  Thank Mauricio S

Been to Mizumi Ramen? Share your experiences!