All reviews art bar front desk grapevine restaurant breakfast buffet nice hotel the entire staff great place to stay business trip rooms were very clean bed was very comfortable fitness center enjoyed my stay staff was very friendly marriott atlanta justina lobby
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Really nice hotel, Room was very clean, bed was very comfortable. Lots of places to eat in the area, and was a perfect place to spend the night after a late night event in Atlanta, then driving to NC the next morning.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Shannon B
Lisa L, Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Shannon B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are glad to hear you had an excellent stay and were able to relax before your trip back to NC. Look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Was in for one night and it was great.

Justina was a savior for me late that night. Didn’t expect the service that I received from her but she went above and beyond for me. Service like that is what will bring me back.

11/10

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank philfromsc

Dear philfromsc,
Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize Justina. We are so fortunate to have her on her team and we are glad to know she made your stay excellent. Thank you so much and see you next trip!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Checked into Sonesta Gwinnett Place and was greeted by Justina. She needs to be the director of first impressions. Her welcoming smile and enthusiastic personality instantly made us feel like we were home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank TigerBmom

Dear TigerBmom,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Justina is one of our super stars we have that truly makes a positive impression on everyone! She is a pleasure to work with and the guests LOVE her positive attitude. Thank you so much for recognizing her efforts and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

The entire staff was professional and extremely helpful as always. I live in the city and I use Sonesta as getaway spot. Sonesta is one of my favorite hotels in the Greater Atlanta area I highly recommend anyone to them.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Lisa L, Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you so much for your excellent review! There are so many hotels to choose from in the Duluth area and we are excited to know we are your first choice! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Lisa Leong
Director of Operations

Reviewed 17 December 2017

This is a upscale hotel but they do not seem to be putting money back into maintenance to keep it up. The last 2 times I have been here on business there have been issues. This last time I was there for 2 weeks and 1 week of it was in cold water. I kept trying to get the front desk to have someone look into it but the answer was always just let the water run for a while before you get into the shower. It did not work and was luke warm at best. I finally complained loud enough to get my room switched but it took a week. Not a good experience especially since I was there during a snow storm

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Lisa L, Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Wayne J,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. A resolution to an issue brought to our attention should never take a week to resolve. Please contact me at lleong@sonesta.com so we may follow up with you directly. Your feedback is very important to us and we look forward to connecting with you.

Lisa Leong