“Quiet, Clean, Perfect for an overnight stay”
Review of Quality Inn Duluth

Quality Inn Duluth
Ranked #18 of 25 Hotels in Duluth
Reviewed 7 November 2017

They did not have a breakfast like was advertised but very few hotels in Duluth have good reviews. I was skeptical. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean, the sheets were spotless, the bathroom was spotless, did not smell of smoke (smoke free room). I had a great stay and the front desk staff were super friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Q-D-GA, Guest Services at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hello Samantha.
Thank you for taking time to leave your comments regarding your stay with us. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your time here. I am sorry that you were misinformed, but we do serve breakfast daily. Hopefully, you will be able to stay with us again soon and enjoy breakfast with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope that you have a great day.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

What wonderful visit. I was greeted with a good deal first through the website then when I arrived Sam and Stacey both went above and beyond to make me feel like family. They were engaging and friendly. After talking to them for a while I got.to my nice clean room. It's so nice to know you can walk into a clean room after a long night on the road. I slept like a rock that evening and woke up grabbed a awesome breakfast they offered. WILL be back

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Q-D-GA, Guest Service at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Hello Denny.

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments regarding your stay with us. Thank you for all the compliments. I will make sure that Stacey and Sam know how much you appreciate your remarks. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return. Thank you again and have a great day.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This Quality Inn is in a great location right near the interstate.Has many surrounding attractions,dinning ect.Theres plenty of parking,free breakfast in the morning.I visit about every other week.A nice place to just get away from it all.I never had any problems during my stsy.The staff at the front desk are very friendly. Especially Sam.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Q-D-GA, Guest Services at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Hello Mr. Whitaker.

Thank you for taking a moments to leave comments regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind remarks and are pleased that you enjoy staying with us. We hope to see you again real soon. Have a great day!

Regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Great service from supervisor of housekeeping. Needed extra pillows, towels, sheets no problem she brought them personally. Not to mention the pool was open in mid October. We were VERY PLEASED about that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Q-D-GA, Guest Services at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hello

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments regarding your stay with us. I will make sure to pass on your comments to our housekeeping supervisor. She will be pleased to know that you appreciated her service. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again when you are in the area. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Traveled to GA for a Gorillaz concert from NC and I read all the good reviews on Trip Advisor about this hotel. Not being from GA I needed a safe place for the night for my daughter and myself. I sure did feel safe here. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Helped with the door, told us things to do in the area and everything was clean. Loved the coffee in the lobby at 11 pm. I needed that. Breakfast was wonderful and had many choices for eveyone. I would stay here again and would tell others to stop in and stay also. Thank you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Q-D-GA, Guest Services at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Hello

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments regarding your stay. I am glad to see that we were able to make your stay a great one. I will make sure to pass on your compliments to the rest of the staff. I hear the concert was great from all the other guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope that you will come back again to stay with us again if you are in the area. Have a great day.