All reviews diamond in the ruff elite diamond member enjoyed my stay front desk room was clean making me feel pleasant stay needed a place to stay served its purpose new carpet third floor decent stay other hotels in the area hot breakfast breakfast bar free wifi sam
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

What wonderful visit. I was greeted with a good deal first through the website then when I arrived Sam and Stacey both went above and beyond to make me feel like family. They were engaging and friendly. After talking to them for a while I got.to my nice clean room. It's so nice to know you can walk into a clean room after a long night on the road. I slept like a rock that evening and woke up grabbed a awesome breakfast they offered. WILL be back

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Q-D-GA, Guest Service at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Hello Denny.

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments regarding your stay with us. Thank you for all the compliments. I will make sure that Stacey and Sam know how much you appreciate your remarks. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return. Thank you again and have a great day.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This Quality Inn is in a great location right near the interstate.Has many surrounding attractions,dinning ect.Theres plenty of parking,free breakfast in the morning.I visit about every other week.A nice place to just get away from it all.I never had any problems during my stsy.The staff at the front desk are very friendly. Especially Sam.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Q-D-GA, Guest Services at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Hello Mr. Whitaker.

Thank you for taking a moments to leave comments regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind remarks and are pleased that you enjoy staying with us. We hope to see you again real soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Great service from supervisor of housekeeping. Needed extra pillows, towels, sheets no problem she brought them personally. Not to mention the pool was open in mid October. We were VERY PLEASED about that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Q-D-GA, Guest Services at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hello

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments regarding your stay with us. I will make sure to pass on your comments to our housekeeping supervisor. She will be pleased to know that you appreciated her service. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again when you are in the area. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Traveled to GA for a Gorillaz concert from NC and I read all the good reviews on Trip Advisor about this hotel. Not being from GA I needed a safe place for the night for my daughter and myself. I sure did feel safe here. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Helped with the door, told us things to do in the area and everything was clean. Loved the coffee in the lobby at 11 pm. I needed that. Breakfast was wonderful and had many choices for eveyone. I would stay here again and would tell others to stop in and stay also. Thank you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Q-D-GA, Guest Services at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Hello

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments regarding your stay. I am glad to see that we were able to make your stay a great one. I will make sure to pass on your compliments to the rest of the staff. I hear the concert was great from all the other guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope that you will come back again to stay with us again if you are in the area. Have a great day.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I drove from out of town to attend a concert and all hotels on Venture parkway was SOLD OUT, The front desk agent was so nice to find me a room when they were pretty much sold out as well. I forgot his name but he was very awesome and helpful. Thank you

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank hballentine
Q-D-GA, Guest Services at Quality Inn Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Hello.

Thank you for taking time to leave your comments regarding your stay with us. We are please to see that you were able to find a room with us and we were able to help you enjoy your trip. We hope that you will look to us first the next time that you are in the area. Thank you for staying and we hope that you have a great day!