“Love the breakfast skillet”
Review of J Christopher's

J Christopher's
Ranked #160 of 441 Restaurants in Duluth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Eat breakfast at J Christophers whenever I am in Atlanta. I always have the sausage and gravy skillet and my wife had eggs Benedict. Never disappointed. Restaurant is always clean and service is good.

1  Thank Oldguy72

Reviewed 2 October 2015

We stop by this location maybe 2 - 3 times a year, when we have a free weekend morning and want to get out for breakfast for a change.

The food quality is consistently pretty good. I especially like their blueberry crunch (pan)cakes. They have a variety of breakfast specials.

Their coffee is usually above average, but is somewhat variable (at least one time each I recall it being exceptionally good or noticeably bad). We've occasionally tried other comparable mini-chains but J. Christopher's is still the default in this category.

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

Food was just okay. Biscuit was doughy -needed to be cooked a little longer. Same with the potatoes. Our server was very nice and friendly. Probably will not be back. Too many other better choices in the ATL.

Reviewed 21 January 2015

I love this place each and every time I visit its the same Delicious... the best simple ingredients that I've never enjoyed so much .. Salmon avocado red onion romaine and tomato .. Still my favorite .

Reviewed 14 September 2014

This is a good breakfast place. On Sunday it can be crowded with a short wait. Other week days it is pretty easy to get in.
They offer good breakfast choices; egg options and pancakes. They do have light carb options. Service is friendly.

Been to J Christopher's? Share your experiences!