US$129
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$99
US$104
Courtyard
US$76
US$109
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$82
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenpet chargerooms are greatstayed longershort drivefree breakfastparking lotsuitepropertyatlantakatinaapplianceskayinnsfireplacedishwasher
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

So it was three of, two adults and one child. There was only one queen size bed BUT of course the there was a sleeper sofa. There was plenty of restaurants and shopping around and the traffic in the city of Atlanta is horrible but even in Duluth on a Friday it is just as bad. The beds are comfortable, the pool is outdoors of course but nice. The parking is ok and it's only one elevator per building but you can always catch the stairs. I felt completely safe. The building does look like it does on the website. I didn't think to take a pic of the outside. This is a good spot if you want to cook and save money versus eating out your whole trip. There's two burners but NO OVEN. There's a dishwasher and dishes.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 5 September 2017

Good Morning Inez,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Traffic in Atlanta certainly can be difficult, but we were glad you were able to escape it and have a relaxing stay with us.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Steven DeCraene
Assistant General Manager
Residence Inn by Marriott, Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place
steven.decraene@pillarhotels.com
770-921-2202

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to give 4 stars but this Residence Inn needs updating. The suite room was spacious but the bathroom was cramped. The carpet was date and there were stains on the bathroom walls. Steven, at the front desk, was great to work with and you can tell that he genuinely cares about your stay. The area is nice and close to restaurants, but the hotel needs a makeover. The windows were so thin that even though I stayed on the third floor, I could clearly hear conversations going on in the parking lot. I would suggest asking for a room overlooking the courtyard.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Jim F, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your visit to our hotel!
Be assured that we have reviewed your feedback and will address the issues you have presented.
Thank you so much for your mention of our star associate, Steven. We agree! He truly cares about the quality of your visit! Here at the Residence Inn, we work diligently every day to make every guest experience a memorable one!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This place has all you need . Full kitchen, bed and couch in room. Basketball court outside and pool. It is in a great location everything you need . Food, Walmart, target, Kroger you name it. Only complaint is there was mildew on the curtain and no vending machines . Sign says there is but just lobby snacks which cost me almost 5$ for two sodas. Kitchen well equipped and clean .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017

This hotel is in close proximity to the location where I have to take classes for work. It is walking distance to several restaurants in the area, and only a short drive to the mall. It is evident that the public areas of the property have been updated and are well maintained. The staff is friendly, for the most part, and they answered all of my questions with a smile. The complimentary breakfast is quite a bit more than what you might see at some other hotels in the area, and I greatly appreciate not having to drive somewhere to get breakfast before class begins at 8am.

I have stayed here twice over the past year and in both instances, I noticed that the rooms need some attention. In both rooms, the paint on the ceiling of the bathrooms is peeling, and the carpet needs to be replaced. The sinks in the bathroom are slow to drain. As a side note, I would mention that there is NO LOTION or body wash provided in the room, there is only shampoo and conditioner. (As a frequent traveler, I am accustomed to Marriott properties having body wash and lotion.) The bar soaps are EXTREMELY drying to the skin, so take your own.

Someone at Marriott needs to allocate additional funds to this property or it will lose business. I am considering staying at the hotel directly across the street when I return for class in the Fall.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Anastasia L
Jim F, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Duluth/Gwinnett Place, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable, and will be shared with the team members.
Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Atlanta Duluth Gwinnett Place. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Great property, updated, extremely close to I85, amazing staff!
Starting with the GM Jim and his manager Katina, the entire staff made me feel like I was home for over a month. Breakfast every morning, and "happy hour's" Mon-Wed make for a great way to meet others.
Will definitely be back often!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business