GardenInn.com
Hampton.com
US$149
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$159
US$149
La Quinta
US$136
US$93
Best Western Gwinnett Center Hotel(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$98
Travelocity
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$121
US$102
Priceline
All reviewsstaff was friendlyplace to stayroom was cleanhotel roomeasy accessrecommend this hotelnice hotellodginglawrencevilleenergyarenamall
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Well to be honest this wasn't my stay it was my nephews. He and his friend decided to get a room here so they didn't have to drive few hours home after a recent concert event however the room smelled so bad that they decide to say screw it and drive home later anyways.

He was wondering did someone recently die in there? A dead animal? Wtf... He said the same held true for others he met on his floor. Stank everywhere. He was very disappointed so therefore avoid this place like the plague folks. End of story.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Troy V
Reviewed 16 July 2017

this hotel is where all the construction workers stay...drunk construction workers openly drinking in the elevator and hanging around out front. this is not a family friendly hotel. it isn't clean, the bathroom sink and tub didnt drain, no coffee maker in the room and very little parking. when we came back from dinner, we had to park in the lot next door and walk to the hotel. i would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank local_diner929
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We reserved and paid rooms for 5 nights. They said they give service once a week. We checked in at 3pm and we go to our room and was already occupied. Then they changed our room. The next day we left early in the morning with the do not disturb sign on the door and came back in the afternoon at 2pm to get rest. When we entered the room there was nothing there like pillow covers, sheets etc. Then we called the front desk. After 25 minutes we gots the sheets and we made the bed. The rooms cleanliness was not to bad but smelled like heavy chemicles. When we got our comforter is was wet. Then we left and came back at 11pm we noticed there was no shower curtain. So we called the front desk she said I can not come because I am busy so I went down to get it myself. The next morning at 9am we came back to the hotel and we told her there was no blanket so they can't charge me saying that I stole it because the housekeeper took everything. So the front desk informed the assistant GM Le'Shonda Dunn. She talked very rudely. We were not complaining we were just informing her about our stay. We told her she was talking very rudely and it was fine. After 1 hour the general manager and the assistant general manager knocked out room and said you guys are being checked out and should leave here by noon or the cops will be here to assist you. The general manager didn't listen about anything. All the staff was very rude. I will never stay there again.

Mrs. Patel
North Carolina

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank abvialbemarle
Reviewed 10 June 2017

The general manager refused to acknowledge the reservation and excused it by calling the police. I have never been treated this poorly in almost 17 years of relationship with the Choice hotel chain. The manager was obstinate, combatant, and hostile for no other reason except than it appeared that he was caught off guard by my rate and he wanted more money. He misrepresented his position to the police and simply refused to discuss his ignorance to the fact of the presence of the reservation as if he could just stick his fingers in his ears. SAD.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank BARRY D
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I don't know if it was just during my visit, but the Wifi was never stable. I NEED to use the Internet for working and this place cost me more money due to the extra wifi I had to buy for my phone hotspot. The area is safe and quiet, is it also clean. But, my main source of income is from working... without it I cannot live. So this Wifi is a BIG deal for me. I wish the person who checked me in would have mentioned whether or not the Wifi was an issue. Whether it was a recent problem or ongoing problem. I was stuck there for 6 days with no way to work other than my person hotspot! Sorry, I cannot stay here ever again for that reason alone.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business