Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great time

We go there every year with my kids. They love it. Super fun for a few hours. The courses go... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JSilver22
via mobile
Great experience, perfect covid activity

Reviewed 10 August 2020
Thomas M
Decatur, Georgia

All reviews different levels all ages dunwoody location super fun ground teens safety courses obstacles quest difficulty activity trees practice orientation balance run
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021

At first glance this place seemed like a fun and different experience that would be exciting for kids. My impression was that there would be workers posted at several stations up in the canopy to assist the kids/anyone should they get stuck or have issues securing their hooks....THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!! You find out immediately upon getting a few minutes of instructions that it is a "self-guided" experience making you immediately second-guess the waiver you signed for your 8 year-old guest at a birthday party. The venue is direly understaffed - only 2 "blue shirt helpers" were present but on the ground. The one deep in the park was mainly sitting in a chair. Blue shirt employees have to help secure people in harnesses, give the 5 minute demonstration, and rescue people from the tree top. You can imagine what this means...once the park is up and running, many responsibilities go unfilled. For instance, the one individual was busy rescuing kids deep in the canopy while another kid was dangling on one of the highest ziplines that crosses the parking lot with NO EMPLOYEE in sight to guide the child to safety. The understaffed issues would explain why the few staff there were so RUDE! They are clearly unhappy to be at work and they speak to patrons in the most disrespectful way....the three in particular are the older heavy-set woman at the ticket counter and the two younger males in blue shirts! I'm not quite sure why they chose to come in to work when they make it quite evident that they hate it there. They are unpleasant-looking and unpleasant to interact with. I would have loved to have had a better experience but the whole understaffed (rude) issue lends much to the sense of the whole thing being risky and unsafe. Maybe the other locations are better but I wouldn't recommend this location at all! Definitely changed my mind about hosting a birthday party and work team-building adventure there...not happening!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

his place in Dunwoody was unsafe and horrific. I’m not sure if it was covid-related, but there were only three staff members there and it was terribly unsafe. No one was in the trees with them, no one was there to hook them into the different courses. If a child had not been hooked in and had gone up there without anything hooked on, he could’ve easily fallen and died or gotten severely injured. They relied on kids getting a five minute instruction and then looking themselves in to each of the ropes courses, which I find to be extremely unsafe, especially for kids ages seven through 12. One of the kids that I had forgot to hook himself in and didn’t realize until he was halfway through the first obstacle! I tried to call and email treetop quest to express my concerns, but no one ever followed up with me. This is absolutely so unsafe and so dangerous, I would not recommend it to anyone at this time. And the staff was extremely rude and unpleasant. The one person that was around “watching“ the kids on the ropes course was watching a movie the entire time. He was completely useless. I don’t usually talk badly about a business, but this was extremely poorly run and is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 15 November 2020

I brought my son to a birthday party, and we were here 7 minutes after the start time. They would not let him go with the birthday party and instead made him wait 45 minutes to go with the next group. It made him feel very left out, and the people who worked here were not flexible and were very rude. I would not recommend this place.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2020

I was skeptical going in, but this was great for my family (two boys, 14 and 10). The younger one is typically skittish but he was all-in. Beautiful area, shaded even in the summer so it wasn't TOO hot. They kept families separate and required masks when on the ground. We'll definitely go again.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

It was a fantastic time for our 10 and 12 year old grandkids. A bit confusing getting started but there were several extremely helpful staff that got the girls on track, and they then quickly caught on how it all was working. Would definitely come again when they come for a visit from out of town.

Date of experience: July 2020