“Wow. We found it by accident ”
Review of The Silver Moon

The Silver Moon
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Eatonton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Next to the large resort of Reynolds Plantation. A true find. A group of 6 golfers choose to eat here 3 of the 5 nights we stayed in the area. Extremely well priced with every type of food- fresh seafood, red meat, chicken,pasta, ribs (best we ever had). Not extensive wime list, but very well priced.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went in for a drink and stayed for Dinner. Lisa behind the bar was amazing. It was very busy but incredibly organized. I highly recommend what ever is on special. Will be back again. A great combination of service and food!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I ate here for my birthday. The first thing to note is there is usually a line at 5pm, by 6pm the place is packed so get here early.

Secondly, there is no sign that says Silver Moon and the outside is rather non descript. Once inside the place is very different.

You are asked to sign your name on a chalk board before you are guided to your table. They also have a bar area if that is your preference.

I found my waitress Lori excellent and a credit to the restaurant. I was very impressed by the specials and the regular menu.

I have eaten here 3 times and have to say the fish and chips is my favorite. So much so that I often have to have a to go box to take it home. I do like the way the bar area is separated from the regular dining and even though the place is often packed you are not waiting too long for your meal.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a special occasion, night out or if you wish to treat yourself.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

WOW! Great food, Excellent Service, Reasonably Priced & Very Popular! The Silver Moon opens at 5:00 PM. We arrived early and as expected, waited in line with others for the door to open. That's how good this place is!

Our food was excellent and the portion large, couldn't eat everything. This is generally a casual restaurant, attire is flexible. Ginger, the owner, stopped at our table to visit and inquire on our meals. Ginger is a very pleasant & engaging lady who also makes all the desserts. Speaking of desserts, we each ordered desserts, all were wonderful and again a large portion. Peanut butter Pie, Strawberry Shotcake & Caramel Fudge Cheesecake.

This restaurant offers Bar Service and has an excellent selection of quality wine. Live music every Wednesday & every other Tuesday. Our waitress, Sherrel, is wonderful. She has worked here for 5 years. Ask for her, you will be glad you did.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Heard a lot about the place has good reviews ! We drove 45 min to eat here.Came on Saturday night it was really busy. Kind of weird the way you wait for a table you right your name on a chalk bard in a list. if its cold or raining not a lot of room inside to wait for table. Food was good not worth driving 45 min for but if i was local i would probably eat here again. I got ribs they pulled off the bone very easily and were good kinda tasted like the BBQ sauce on them had a tomato flavor to it, but they were good if i ordered again i would want extra sauce . French fries were average nothing special. Had chocolate coconut pecan pie for dessert, my first time trying pecan pie with chocolate I wasn't crazy about it. everyone is different.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Love the BBQ shrimp, boiled in the shell. A local favorite, no signage on the road; you just have to ask around. Nice bar area.