“Good food in a small town”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pronto Slice and Pasta
Ranked #20 of 49 Restaurants in Eatonton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

This place is consistently good, love their salads, hamburgers and sandwiches. Lunch choices are slim in this small town, having Pronto around is a definite plus!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I love the Blackened Chicken Salad ! The other selections are great also !!!!! Please try !! I vist at least twice a week

Reviewed 9 August 2015

I was amazed at the selection this restaurant has.
Great salad & pizza.
Clean and friendly, with good prices and large portions.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

I used to eat there when I wanted a good burger. They used to make them by hand and they were like the name described. JUICY. Today when it came out it was a Bubba Burger. I specifically asked when ordering not to overcook the burger but it was dry and burned. GO BACK TO YOUR HOMEMADE BURGERS.

Reviewed 23 May 2015

My husband introduced me to Prontos after he visited for a business meeting. We have been loyal fans ever since. Although we are not locals, it is always a pleasure to take that ride for food that is always perfect!