“Great sushi”

Inaho Sushi & Hibachi
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Eatonton
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

My son and I had some excellent sushi. A little pricy though but everything tasted fresh. The In n Out roll was the best. Lots of fresh tuna. We also had the eel and mackerel. Tasted so good. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We live here and honestly didn't know this place was open. We absolutely loved it! My husband had Hibachi chicken & shrimp, I had tempura shrimp and vegetables. We cleaned our plates. I've never eaten sushi, before I left I went up to the sushi bar. They were so nice explaining to me what everything was. I will definitely try some sushi next visit. So happy we have a place like this! And they are open on Sundays!

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Delighted to find some decent sushi and sashimi in middle Georgia! Service was quick and food quite good.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have lived in the area for 2 years and finally tried Inaho. Definitely worth it! We arrived at 6pm on a Wednesday night and there was only 1 other couple here. Service was fast and our food was delivered quickly as well as being hot and fresh! If live in the area or are passing through be sure to give Inaho's a try!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Great food presentation, very friendly staff, very good sushi. It is a nice change from all the other types of food in the area. We have gone several times in the past year, at different times of the year. We have tried several different dishes and never been disappointed with the food or service. The prices are reasonable and we look forward to continuing to go on a regular basis..