“Great egg biscuit ”

Add it.
Krystal
Ranked #131 of 268 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Had my first Krystal's bacon and egg biscuit today. Way superior to Mc Donald's. The bacon was fresh and crispy. Great sandwich

Reviewed 30 March 2016

I eat here on a fairly regular basis, and I confess there's a certain nostalgia factor in my choice since I've been eating at Krystal restaurants throughout Georgia since I was a kid, and have always preferred Krystal to White Castle! Contrary to some reviews here, I have always found service at this location (and others) to be uniformly prompt and the food including the fries always served hot. For the price I find the chili very good and, again for the price, the chili pups are almost as good as Varsity or Nu-Way chili dogs. This location is beginning to show its age somewhat, but I always find the staff friendly and courteous and food well prepared and about as inexpensive as it gets for fast food.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

best think going is the coca cola products and the old fashioned krystal burgers. chili is atrocious, as is most everything else. fries taste funky, like dishwater to me. chicken offering is poor, and barely eclipses hot dog.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

These little burgers really are so good! The are fresh and hot! We used the drive thru and the attendant was courteous and he made sure our large order was just right! Good job Team Krystal!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Sorry to say this Krystal was not so good. Burgers were warm not hot, cold fries will not return. It was very disappointing .