“Good biscuits and gravy!”
Review of Biscuit Barn

Biscuit Barn
Ranked #138 of 269 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We came by for breakfast a couple of times during our visit. I love the biscuits...they are tender and buttery, and the gravy is just so good! Come in hungry! And come for the food. We'll be back in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

This is pretty much a drive thru kind of place. However, there are two tables and a few chairs in the "dining" room, which is where I opted to eat my breakfast since I was riding a two wheel machine! I had a biscuit and sausage gravy and scrambled eggs, with a diet coke (in a can). Less than $5 bucks. I loved it. I really liked how they tore up my biscuit and then covered it with gravy. Very good. Open at 4:00 a.m. daily (except Sunday) and closes at 11:00. I liked it. It is very small, and very busy.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Worst biscuit ive ever had. Burnt on bottom. Processed chicken patties. NEVER AGAIN. Called to complain. Employees rude and unconcerned.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

The biscuits are big. These ladies don't want anyone leaving hungry. they have very good sausage, country ham, tenderloin, and,of course, eggs. The coffee is pretty basic fare - not bad - just basic.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Want a great quick breakfast, this is the place to go. Add some eggs and sausage to top it off and WOW