“Family visit”

Bluefin Hibachi & Sushi
Ranked #10 of 269 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We had several different sushi rolls and 2 different hibachi dinners. Everything was great including the service.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have enjoyed several meals at Bluefin over the past year. The food is consistently good with a nice wait staff and they offer reasonable prices. My personal favorite is the Massaman curry - just the right kind of spicy. So yummy on a cold night. Hibachi is good as well.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Service good - food ok. I had chicken rice dish snd it was little too greesy for my taste buds. I probably would not go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I reviewed this place more than two years ago soon after it opened, and we've visited a number of times since. I'm happy to report that it is every bit as good now as it was then, maybe even better. In fact, the reason I'm writing another review is because we particularly enjoyed our last visit. Apple was our waitress, and she did a great job.The manager, Raymond, spoke with us at length, and made sure our experience and our food were top-notch.

We had the Gyoza appetizer which was delicious and served with the traditional sauce. Edamame too. Then, we had an "Elite Scorpion Roll," which was fabulous, and finished up the meal with the Singapore Noodles, which we asked for spicy, and they were indeed spiced just right. Awesome meal. Don't hesitate to stop here for excellent Asian cuisine! Decent prices, too!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food & service! We've eaten here many times - never been disappointed. Tempura is delicious - shrimp & steak hibachi awesome. Love yum yum sauce too. Very clean and Peggy is so friendly! Dawn, our favorite server, and goes above & beyond to please customers always. Give them a 5+ rating!