“great pie for supper”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #91 of 270 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 17 August 2016

great pie for supper got one to go and is was amazing the place is clean the staff was great just what I wanted for supper.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We order pizza from Marco's often and the quality is always great with speedy delivery. The order staff are always friendly and willing to help you get the best deal.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

My husband and I were in Gainesville for a week long trip and had a strong craving for pizza, and not the crap we could get in our town. We searched and found Marco's Pizza and thought this would surely be a great mom and pop style place. We drove up into an inconveniently located parking lot, which was much too small to comfortably park my SUV. When we walked in, there was 1 customer in there. As usual this is a red flag, but we proceeded anyway. After taking our order of the most plain pizza on the menu as I cannot tolerate spicy food, the employees proceed to park themselves into a booth and "chill out" while the pizza cooked. This I found to be extremely unprofessional. When we got to our hotel with the pizza, it looked great. It had by far the most cheese I have ever seen on an extra cheese pizza. Unfortunately, the pepperoni (not the old world style but the basic kind) was so spicy my mouth was left burning for hours after eating. This did not pair well with the heart burn I endured from said pizza over the course of the night. Needless to say, it might be great for someone looking for a casual pizza joint as long as they can tolerate spicy foods.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Ordered 10 wings over the phone & was told it would be 15-20 minutes. I got there 35 minutes later and my order was not ready. I sat down, the family beside me was complaining about how long their food was taking and only ONE of the employees was actually working. The others were LITERALLY leaning on the counter talking, obnoxiously I might add, about someone's new hair cut.

I waited an extra 5 minutes and finally asked for a refund. The manager didn't offer an apology nor an explanation for my waiting nearly 45 minutes for 10 wings. He simply handed my money and helped the guest behind me.

By far the WORST experience I've had at a restaurant thus far.

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

Clean, bright dining area with just a few tables. I ordered take out and my order was quickly ready. Pizza was delicious.