“Best pizza in the neighborhood”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #91 of 270 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 11 November 2016

This Marco's is designed for eat in or carry out. We got two 3-topping pizzas to go and both were excellent. Hard to find versus address shown, but worth the trip from our lake house in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Marcos' pizza and sandwiches are both so good, it is hard to decide which to order! I have tried several of his sandwiches and each have been very good. Three friends and I each ordered a different sandwich and we were all pleased.

As far as the pizza goes, we always order the thin crust pizza and it is well done and flavorful. I look forward to "Marcos night" for take out! They deliver with a delivery charge and of course a tip for the delivery person. We have also eaten in the restaurant. They have a patio as well as booths inside.

I recommend this pizza place. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

great pie for supper got one to go and is was amazing the place is clean the staff was great just what I wanted for supper.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We order pizza from Marco's often and the quality is always great with speedy delivery. The order staff are always friendly and willing to help you get the best deal.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

My husband and I were in Gainesville for a week long trip and had a strong craving for pizza, and not the crap we could get in our town. We searched and found Marco's Pizza and thought this would surely be a great mom and pop style place. We drove up into an inconveniently located parking lot, which was much too small to comfortably park my SUV. When we walked in, there was 1 customer in there. As usual this is a red flag, but we proceeded anyway. After taking our order of the most plain pizza on the menu as I cannot tolerate spicy food, the employees proceed to park themselves into a booth and "chill out" while the pizza cooked. This I found to be extremely unprofessional. When we got to our hotel with the pizza, it looked great. It had by far the most cheese I have ever seen on an extra cheese pizza. Unfortunately, the pepperoni (not the old world style but the basic kind) was so spicy my mouth was left burning for hours after eating. This did not pair well with the heart burn I endured from said pizza over the course of the night. Needless to say, it might be great for someone looking for a casual pizza joint as long as they can tolerate spicy foods.