“Better for take out”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #91 of 270 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This Marcos Pizza is a weird setup. They have what they call a dining room, first off very dark area, but in reality is two booths and two small tables. Only server is the person taking phone delivery orders.

Pizza came out, meat half was good but the cheese half was a crazy greasy mess. The waitress offered us a small cheese pizza to make up for it, new pizza was good. Front counter lady apologized and was very nice.

1  Thank rustybob64

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We ordered pizzas and picked them up. The preparation was very quick and I was pleased with the time it took.

The flavor was not good. I like all pizza - it all has its good part whether it is expensive, cheap, fancy or or not. I just didn't like the bland crust. We won't be back.

1  Thank pitterpat000
Reviewed 7 April 2017

The pizza here is good. The pepperoni magnifico is the best and the garlic seasoning on the crust makes it better. They are pretty fast getting the food ready too. They have great selection of pizza and a nice discount for first timers.

1  Thank BigGeezy95
Reviewed 11 November 2016

This Marco's is designed for eat in or carry out. We got two 3-topping pizzas to go and both were excellent. Hard to find versus address shown, but worth the trip from our lake house in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Marcos' pizza and sandwiches are both so good, it is hard to decide which to order! I have tried several of his sandwiches and each have been very good. Three friends and I each ordered a different sandwich and we were all pleased.

As far as the pizza goes, we always order the thin crust pizza and it is well done and flavorful. I look forward to "Marcos night" for take out! They deliver with a delivery charge and of course a tip for the delivery person. We have also eaten in the restaurant. They have a patio as well as booths inside.

I recommend this pizza place. You won't be disappointed!