“Changes”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #91 of 270 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Marcos had been the closest pizza to what I grew up with living in Northern Indiana. I was really happy to find them. However, they have "redneckized" their sausage. They have changed their sausage recipe to a southern style, highly peppered, that I can't eat. I was really disappointed when I got the pizza home and couldn't eat it being as it was so spicy to my taste I took one bite and it set my mouth on fire. Other than that the place is somewhere I would revisit and recommend to friends.

1  Thank Richard S

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I use this store to order catering from for my work and it always arrives hot and fresh. Always good.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Yes, it is a chain, but it is the best place in town for pie. Subs and salads are great as well, while the wings are just above average. They have a large delivery area, small inside dining area and a small patio porch dining area that I've never seen used.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This was our first experience with a Marco's Pizza. It was a Saturday afternoon and we had wanted to try them. Not much seating space, but sufficient, I guess. So many choices of toppings that we had a hard time choosing. Hubby likes peppers on his pizza but I do not, but that didn't bother the pizza maker. He was patient with us while we decided. We ordered a 10" pizza and thought we'd take home the rest. It was so good, and so flavorful and so fresh that we stuffed the whole thing down! They are a little pricier than the old chain pizza places but so very worth it! We LOVED this pizza and high recommend it.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This Marcos Pizza is a weird setup. They have what they call a dining room, first off very dark area, but in reality is two booths and two small tables. Only server is the person taking phone delivery orders.

Pizza came out, meat half was good but the cheese half was a crazy greasy mess. The waitress offered us a small cheese pizza to make up for it, new pizza was good. Front counter lady apologized and was very nice.

1  Thank rustybob64