Cheerio Inn(Glennville)
Hotels.com
US$63
US$57
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$49
US$41
US$54
EconoLodge
Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville(Hinesville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$48
  • Pool
US$76
Country Inn
All reviewspast monthmotelupgradesgahurricaneratesirma
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Glennville Inn is our Motel of choice anytime we visit Glennville GA. Management and maid service is a friendly bunch and very attentive. We stayed this past month for almost 3 weeks and their rates are very affordable. Clean rooms that are currently getting upgrades and remodeling, current rooms before upgrades are just as nice. When we come back in May Glennville Inn will be our Motel of choice!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I've been staying at the Glennville Inn routinely for well over 2 years now. Their slogan is "A nice place to spend the night" and I couldn't agree more.

The staff has always been friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean, have excellent air conditioning and WIFI. I've stayed in several rooms and never had any issues with the WIFI. The connection is always solid and I can stream movies with no problem. That's important to me because there isn't much else to do in Glennville.

I also like the mini-fridge and microwave that they have in the rooms. Each room also has a small table that's perfect for getting a little after hours paperwork done or just surfing the web on my laptop.

If you're going to be in town for a short stay the Glennville Inn is a good choice. It's also conveniently located next to a Huddle House restaurant that's only a 3 -5 minute walk away.

Room Tip: The downstairs rooms on the front side are the best
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rodney p
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

So I came for the evacuation of hurricane Matthew. And I went from Glennville to Vidalia and 3 different motels and hotels. For what Glennville Inn has its the best form that area. It's affordable and the rooms are better than any motel around. Beds are comfy and clean and the rooms just function better. They could use a new handyman and some updated appliances but other than that they treated everyone amazingly even with the extreme circumstances. I would stay here over the other places any day. Solid 7/10

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Thank Mr. T
Reviewed 5 June 2015

The rooms were cleaned terribly, the house keeping constantly disregarded the "do not disturb sign" no washcloths were provided, the lamp in our room didn't work, and the breakfast was inadequate. Overall terrible experience.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vania T
Reviewed 15 February 2015

The people at the Glennville Inn have accommodated our group with about 15 rooms semi-annually for the last five years. The rooms are always clean and the staff are very professional and courteous. would highly recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends