Glennville Inn
Motel 6 Hinesville(Hinesville)
US$49
US$40
US$54
Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville(Hinesville)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Pool
US$76
All reviewspast monthmotelupgradesgahurricaneratesirma
Reviewed 14 September 2017

My husband and I arrived at this hotel escaping Hurricane Irma. The experience was amazing. It was a late check-in Friday but Nick still made his rounds checking on his patrons. Saturday, he and the owner of the local Marco Pizza gave out vouchers for a free large pizza and it was fantastic. Sunday comes with high winds and heavy rain but my husband and others helped Nick fix a downed fence and remove a large tree limb that rested on his property. In return all the people staying in the hotel were treated to hamburgers on the grill. I've never stayed in a hotel where the owner was so caring to everyone. I don't know if I'll ever make it back to Glennville, GA but if I'm anywhere near there again I would go out of my way to stay at the Glennville Inn.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue L
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My husband and I are at the Glennville Inn right now, evacuees fleeing Hurricane Irma. We are so happy to find a room at this small, very friendly hotel. This morning the manager knocked on our door and gave us a coupon for a free piazza (large with 3 toppings) from a very friendly piazza shop down the road. It was delicious, and with the convenience of a handy icebox and microwave in our room we are set for both lunch and dinner. We also appreciate that there was no price gouging here in this situation.....our room was $60. a night, which is their standard rate.
So, not a big fancy place, but clean, friendly, and very hospitable. And very comfortable beds and pillows.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancytcssi
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Horrible is the operative word here. The smell of mold and smoke and wet dog was over powering as soon as you walked in. The lien, towels, bedding all as that unshakable smell as well. Within 5 mins of walking in, a flea jumped on me.

Hair is every corner, human of otherwise along with dead roaches. Nothing in the room worked. Shelving in the very tiny bathroom was broken on one side and the shower rod broken as well.

Complained to the motel owners about the bugs, they soaked the carpet with a can of bug spray. Complained about the horrible condition of the room...they could care less...

Criminal element to the area with apparent drug sells happening on the road at the entrance to the motel. Holes in the fencing and numerous young men running through the parking lot at all hours. While i was there a murder took place approx 200 yards behind the motel, drug related I was told by a local police officer.

Just don't take a chance....keep driving

Room Tip: Don't stop...worse place I've ever been outside of a combat zone
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Glennville Inn is our Motel of choice anytime we visit Glennville GA. Management and maid service is a friendly bunch and very attentive. We stayed this past month for almost 3 weeks and their rates are very affordable. Clean rooms that are currently getting upgrades and remodeling, current rooms before upgrades are just as nice. When we come back in May Glennville Inn will be our Motel of choice!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I've been staying at the Glennville Inn routinely for well over 2 years now. Their slogan is "A nice place to spend the night" and I couldn't agree more.

The staff has always been friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean, have excellent air conditioning and WIFI. I've stayed in several rooms and never had any issues with the WIFI. The connection is always solid and I can stream movies with no problem. That's important to me because there isn't much else to do in Glennville.

I also like the mini-fridge and microwave that they have in the rooms. Each room also has a small table that's perfect for getting a little after hours paperwork done or just surfing the web on my laptop.

If you're going to be in town for a short stay the Glennville Inn is a good choice. It's also conveniently located next to a Huddle House restaurant that's only a 3 -5 minute walk away.

Room Tip: The downstairs rooms on the front side are the best
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business