“Close to Mackinaw Fudge. Delicious!!”

Kopper Kettle Fudge
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Helen
Cuisines: American
Description: Homemade fudge and candy
Description: Homemade fudge and candy
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I grew up eating Fudge from Mackinaw Island, Michigan so I am extremely picky of fudge and rarely like fudge from other fudge shops. I guess you call me a fudge snob. The fudge is very creamy and delicious. I selected the vanilla pecan which has always been my favorite growing up as a kid. As soon as it hit my tongue it melted which is a sign of great fudge.

They had a sample of peanut butter of fudge which was also very good. I would have loved to try a sample of another flavor but only had peanut butter to sample. In Mackinaw they would let us you sample different flavors cut right from the slice from the employee which I like because I would not normally take a sample from a plate sitting out because you never know where people’s hands have been. You would be amazed how many people don’t wash their hands after going to the bathroom. The employee just cut up some peanut butter fudge to sample so I was the first to dig in.

I did try other fudge shops in the area but this place was my favorite. If you have ever been to Mackinaw you will know what I am talking about.

I always like to give free recommendations. My recommendation is to serve the fudge in a box wrapped in the paper with the plastic knife tucked into the box. The box should have your company name on it and it is a great way to advertise. Fudge shops in Mackinaw serve their fudge in the boxes.

Great service!! I will be back.

1  Thank 411food

Reviewed 11 April 2018

My family and I not only visited the fudge shop, but also their new coffee shop across the street. Every time we visit Helen we go to the coffee shop. Both places are very kind and quick to serve the customers. Very good taste to the fudge and coffee!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

They had so many flavors to choose from. I chose PB fudge which is my favorite. It was very good. The staff was very helpful. I would go back again to get more.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

All the treats here are so good! You can watch candy being made, sample items and know that whatever you pick you will love!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I love getting fudge when we travel. This place was awesome! Delicious fudge, great selection, and fantastic price (buy 2get 1 slice). The lady that helped us let us try a few flavors to help us decide. We also had a wonderful conversation with her and some other travelers.

Been to Kopper Kettle Fudge? Share your experiences!